Based in Houston, Texas, USA
I'm a bilingual, Spanish-English journalist and filmmaker. I film, produce and report breaking news and documentary films. Most recently, I spent a year investigating voter suppression and election fraud for the PBS Frontline film 'Whose Vote Counts'.
My career began in Central and South America, where I traveled extensively throughout the region before basing out of Buenos Aires, Argentina for The Associated Press. I covered breaking news, such as the FIFA corruption scandal, to in-depth features like horse cloning in the sport of polo. My work has been published in The New York Times, The Washington Post, NBC News, The New York Post and translated in 7 different languages.
After South America, I relocated to London where I branched into the independent film scene: directing, filming and producing my first documentary on the final generation of undocumented elderly in the digital age.
I moved to New York City in 2016 where I produced short documentaries for CBS News. I traveled across the world including Iceland and the Pacific Islands reporting on climate change and reproductive rights.
As an Investigative Producer for NBC News, I tackled hard-hitting consumer news for NBC Nightly News and TODAY.
- Winner, Best Documentary - ‘Stories After the Storm’ at Austin Under the Stars International Film Festival
- Finalist, Best Short Documentary at Port Orchard International Film Festival
- Finalist, Hearst Broadcast National Competition for radio story on prostitution and Asperger’s Syndrome
-Scholarship Collegiate Athlete - Defender for the University of Texas at San Antonio Women’s Soccer Team
- Present, Cross Platform Video Producer for CNN
- 2019-2021, freelance video news producer and shooter. Select clients include: PBS Frontline, CBS News, NBC News, and The Associated Press
- 2017-2019, Investigative Producer for NBC News in New York City
- 2017, Associate and Field Producer for CBS News in New York City
- 2013-2016, Feature and Sports Producer for the Associated Press in Buenos Aires and London.